Pirate Code of the Brethren of the Coast:
- Every crew member has a vote on the direction of the guild and it’s activities.
- Every crew member has an equal share in any treasure or booty found at sea or on land.
- Acts and declarations of war may only be declared by the presiding Captain, after a full vote from all crew members.
- A member of the crew may not bring harm to another crew member.
- Any crew member who falls behind is left behind.
Regarding Captains and Crew
- A captain may recruit his own crew for his ship.
- A captain may run his ship as he sees fit, as long as it’s within the bounds of the General Articles.
- While aboard a captain’s ship, the crew should work together and accept the direction of the captain.
- The penalty for mutiny is death and/or marooning on one of many small islands.
- A captain is expected to help train his crew in whatever skills they require.